Honda Dream Yuga limited edition launched in India at Rs 45,164
Honda has launched a 'limited edition' Dream Yuga priced at Rs 45,164 ex-Delhi. This edition will be available in dual tone colours, will have a 3D Honda emblem, body coloured rear view mirrors, body matching decal set for the front cowl and fender as also a chrome muffler protector. All mechanicals remain the same, which means a tried and tested 8.5PS 110cc engine which recently got Honda Eco Technology (HET) treatment and a four speed all-up pattern gearbox. Honda claims a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl from the Yuga. The top-end Yuga comes with tubeless tyres and alloy wheels. All variants of the Yuga come with viscous air filter and a maintenance free battery.
Dual tone colours, 3D Honda emblem, body coloured rear view mirrors and body matching decal set apart the limited edition
"Dream Yuga has sold more than 3 lac units within the first year of its launch. To celebrate this achievement and upcoming festival season, we are introducing 'New Limited Edition Dream Yuga', which will provide customers with redefined style along with a proven, reliable, easy to maintain & highly fuel efficient product. The Dream Yuga in this new avatar would be available at the same price (Rs. 45,164 Ex -Showroom Delhi). We are confident that the new limited edition will attract young customers amongst mass motorcycle segment", said Yadvinder S. Guleria, vice president Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
An image of the Hero Passion Pro used for reference
HMSI hasn't commented on till when the 'limited edition' of the Yuga will be on sale. Left to ourselves, we think that these colour schemes eerily look the same as Hero's Passion Pro. What say folks? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
Starts Rs 54,909
- News2019 Toyota Glanza: Top five things that you should know
- News2019 ARRC: Idemitsu Honda Racing India's Rajiv Sethu to start Adelaide race in 12th
- News2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R superbike bookings open
- NewsAther Energy to enter Chennai in June
- News2019 Jeep Wrangler SUV spotted testing undisguised in India again
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip