Honda Forza 125 with updated styling revealed
Honda has updated its most popular offering, the Forza 125 for 2018. And it has received a host of styling and feature updates. In terms of mechanicals and performance, the powertrain will remain unchanged. The 2018 Honda Forza 125 scooter will come equipped with an electrically adjustable screen, LED indicators, new instrumentation, two all-new colour options, increased underseat storage space and an optional 45-litre smart fey-linked top box, states the Japanese two wheeler manufacturer. Honda states that the new screen is designed to provide wind protection (with airflow directed around and over the rider's head) and reduce wind noise. Further, to improve the stability at higher speeds on longer distances, the screen can be adjusted electrically with a switch on the left handlebar.
The 2018 Honda Forza 125cc gets styling updates
The under seat storage capacity of the 2018 Honda Forza 125 scooter has now been increased to 53.5 litrefrom 48 litres, that packs in two full-face helmets. The front left inner fairing pocket is lockable and can hold a phone and water bottle. It also has a 12V-1A charging socket. The 45-litre removable top box on the Forza 125 scooter can be operated with the help of a the Forza 125's smart key, that locks the storage box once the rider moves away from the scooter.
The revised instrumentation offers analogue speedometer and rev-counter dials with a digital display that can switch between three modes (controlled by a switch on the left handlebar); odometer, range remaining and current fuel consumption, trip meter, average fuel consumption, ambient temperature and also a battery sensor.
The instrumentation on the 2018 Honda Forza 125 now features a dual analogue and digital display
The 2018 Forza 125 is powered by a four-valve water-cooled SOHC powerplant that produces close to 15PS at 8,500rpm and generates a torque of 12.5Nm. Honda claims that the 2018 Forza 125 can reach a maximum speed of 108kmph and will do 0-200m in 13.4s.
Honda 2 Wheelers India presently sells the Activa and Grazia in the 125cc scooter space. While the company has not let out any information on plans of launching the Forza 125 or a similar maxi-scooter in the country, we believe it will be an interesting offering considering Suzuki is gearing up to launch the Burgman Street 125 in India.
The top box ca be operated with the help of Honda's smart key
- NewsF1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
- Review2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 road test review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover begins bookings in India for Range Rover Sport SVR and Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Features2018 Tata Nexon XZ+ longterm review: Introduction
- FeaturesSuzuki Jimny: Here's how the compact SUV has evolved since 1970
- NewsBentley to attempt new Pikes Peak record with Bentayga SUV
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec