Honda Grazia crosses 1,00,000 sales mark
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India today announced that sales of its latest 125cc scooter Grazia crossed the 1 lakh unit mark in the less than 5 months of its launch in November 2017. The Grazia is sold in six colours in three variants (Standard / Standard Alloy / Deluxe) with prices starting from Rs. 58,133 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Honda Grazia 125 is based on the Honda Activa 125 but has a snazzier design to it. It comes with an industry-first all-LED headlights, fully digital instrument cluster and utility storage space for a phone in the front apron with a cover as standard. The Honda Grazia goes up against the Suzuki Access 125 and the Vespa VX 125.
The Honda Grazia is powered by a HET equipped 125cc engine that makes 8.52PS of power and 10.54Nm of torque. The claimed fuel efficiency is around 50kmpl. Honda has equipped the top-spec, Deluxe variant with a front disc complete with combi braking system. It ensures that equal braking force is distributed between the front and rear. The scooter also gets a 4-in-1 ignition and seat lock. Honda also offers front telescopic forks on the Grazia. There is also 18 litres of underseat storage.
Speaking of this development, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior VP - sales and marketing, HMSI, said that equipped with innovative segment first features like LED headlamp, fully digital meter with 3 step Eco speed indicator along with the modern styling sets it apart in the segment. He went on to say that the phenomenal response from young urban customers reaffirmed that more and more upwardly mobile youth desiring an advanced, stylish, powerful and convenient scooter are now buying the Grazia.
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 59,921
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani