Honda Grazia scooter bookings to open in India from October 25
Honda 2Wheelers India today announced the starting of bookings of its upcoming scooter, Grazia from October 25 onwards. The company stated the booking of the Grazia scooter can be done across the dealerships spread in India for a token amount of Rs 2,000. However, Honda has not announced the launch date of Grazia in India, nor has it given any tentative period of delivery of the new scooter in the country.
This is an image of Honda X-Wing, used for illustration purpose only
The Honda Grazia has been developed on the concept of advanced urban scooter, which is tailor-made for the young and confident cosmopolitan India of today, stated the company in an official release. The Japanese scooter manufacturer has presently has six scooter models, where the Grazia is being referred as the next big innovation. The official statement about the Honda Grazia does not mention any information on the specifications, features or any other details. It states that the Honda Grazia will come with advanced technology, innovative industry first features and sharp design lines.
Regular readers of OVERDRIVE will remember the Honda Scoopy that was spotted last month doing testing rounds in India. Unveiled globally a few months ago, the Honda Scoopy scooter is on sale in some Asian markets like Indonesia. The Honda Scoopy features a neo-retro theme design and has the unique oval-shaped headlamp on the front apron. The headlamp itself is a LED projector unit. Powering the Honda Scoopy is a 108.2cc fuel injected engine that makes 9.1PS/9.4Nm. The motor also features a start-stop tech that switches off the engine if the scooter has been running in idle for more than three seconds. It restarts when the accelerator grip is twisted.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring more updates on the Honda Grazia scooter
Starts Rs 59,922
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019 Stage 9: Al-Attiyah claims Car category, Metge wins Moto class
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports rider Oriol Mena ranked ninth overall after Stage 9
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani