Honda Grazia scooter bookings to open in India from October 25
Honda 2Wheelers India today announced the starting of bookings of its upcoming scooter, Grazia from October 25 onwards. The company stated the booking of the Grazia scooter can be done across the dealerships spread in India for a token amount of Rs 2,000. However, Honda has not announced the launch date of Grazia in India, nor has it given any tentative period of delivery of the new scooter in the country.
This is an image of Honda X-Wing, used for illustration purpose only
The Honda Grazia has been developed on the concept of advanced urban scooter, which is tailor-made for the young and confident cosmopolitan India of today, stated the company in an official release. The Japanese scooter manufacturer has presently has six scooter models, where the Grazia is being referred as the next big innovation. The official statement about the Honda Grazia does not mention any information on the specifications, features or any other details. It states that the Honda Grazia will come with advanced technology, innovative industry first features and sharp design lines.
Regular readers of OVERDRIVE will remember the Honda Scoopy that was spotted last month doing testing rounds in India. Unveiled globally a few months ago, the Honda Scoopy scooter is on sale in some Asian markets like Indonesia. The Honda Scoopy features a neo-retro theme design and has the unique oval-shaped headlamp on the front apron. The headlamp itself is a LED projector unit. Powering the Honda Scoopy is a 108.2cc fuel injected engine that makes 9.1PS/9.4Nm. The motor also features a start-stop tech that switches off the engine if the scooter has been running in idle for more than three seconds. It restarts when the accelerator grip is twisted.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring more updates on the Honda Grazia scooter
Starts Rs 57,897
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3