Honda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
A camouflaged test mule of the Honda HR-V has been spotted in Noida, India. The HR-V is Honda's crossover that will be placed in a segment that already has the Hyundai Creta, Tata Harrier, Nissan Kicks, Renault Captur, MG Hector, Jeep Compass and soon-to-be launched Kia Seltos.
Launching the HR-V in India could be from Honda's plan to introduce six new cars by 2020. Three out of the six are already here - The second-generation Honda Amaze, third-generation Honda CR-V and the new Honda Civic. We can expect the fourth car in the line-up to be the crossover.
When launched in India, the HR-V will be placed between the Honda BR-V and the new CR-V could see a price tag of Rs 11-16 lakh, ex-showroom India.
The HR-V is already on sale in the international market. The styling cues mainly resemble its elder sibling, the CR-V. The grille gets highlights of gloss black and chrome. The shoulder line is upswept and the roof slopes downwards by the end giving it a hint of a notchback.
The engines on offer in the international spec HR-V are of higher displacement, but the Indian spec could borrow its drivetrain from the Honda BR-V to keep it economical. 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission could be on offer in India.
Image Souce - AutoToday
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively