Honda India records sales of 10,010 units in October 2019
Honda India recorded a sale number of 10,010 units in October 2019. The sale number is down by 4,177 units as the company sold 14,187 units in the corresponding month last year. The export sales stand at 633 units for October 2019.
Commenting on the sales, Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President and Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "The festive season was rewarding for the auto sector after a prolonged slowdown. The high discounts and other festive offers provided by automakers across the industry resulted in positive consumer sentiment. At Honda, we also saw an increased sales momentum as compared to last few months and are hopeful that this trend will continue in the following months."
Currently, Honda cars India has nine products in its portfolio - Brio, Amaze, Jazz, WR-V, City, BR-V, Civic, CR-V and the Accord. And the company also unveiled India bound next-generation Honda Jazz at this years Tokyo Motor Show. The company has also been spotted testing the next-generation Honda City in the international markets which is likely to be unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo in 2020. The possible addition of the new sedan and hatchback could help the company bring its sales number up in the first quarter of 2020.
Starts Rs 9.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI TVS Apache RTR 160 priced at Rs 93,500 - bookings commence
- NewsBSVI Tata Tigor compact-sedan launched in India at Rs 5.75 lakh
- NewsTata Nexon Facelift launched in India for Rs 6.95 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: BSVI Tata Harrier SUV teased - likely to get a panoramic sunroof
- NewsBSVI Tata Tiago facelift launched in India for Rs 4.6 lakh