Honda India teases the BR-V with a digital campaign
With the launch of the BR-V looming over our heads, Honda Cars India has decided to tempt potential buyers with a digital teaser. The upcoming compact SUV is getting its own campaign, labelled #WhereNextWithBRV, which will follow the BR-V in varying terrains and locations around the country. Locations will be decided by audience fuelled polls. The campaign spans 20 days, with each day being documented and showcased on social media websites as well as the BR-V's website.
Honda is known for its affinity for SUV acronyms (think CR-V), so it's unsurprising that their next SUV offering is something along those lines. So what does BR-V stand for? Well, Honda says it's the Bold Runabout Vehicle. Based on the Mobilio platform, the BR-V plans to compete with the existing compact SUVs like the highly successful Hyundai Creta, and the equally impressive Renault Duster. It is expected to be priced just north of the sub-4m compact SUVs like the Ford EcoSport and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, putting it in a sweet spot between the two successful SUV groups. As this is Honda's first compact SUV outing, it should be an interesting bout to behold.
"Core idea behind the "#WhereNextWithBRV" campaign is to showcase how BR-V offers the opportunity to explore whatever, wherever, whenever. We wanted to create a memorable journey of the Honda BR-V traveling to picturesque locales and inspiring scenes. Be it a city drive or a weekend getaway to the hills, Honda BR-V is the perfect car to take anywhere." says Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block