Honda India teases the BR-V with a digital campaign
With the launch of the BR-V looming over our heads, Honda Cars India has decided to tempt potential buyers with a digital teaser. The upcoming compact SUV is getting its own campaign, labelled #WhereNextWithBRV, which will follow the BR-V in varying terrains and locations around the country. Locations will be decided by audience fuelled polls. The campaign spans 20 days, with each day being documented and showcased on social media websites as well as the BR-V's website.
Honda is known for its affinity for SUV acronyms (think CR-V), so it's unsurprising that their next SUV offering is something along those lines. So what does BR-V stand for? Well, Honda says it's the Bold Runabout Vehicle. Based on the Mobilio platform, the BR-V plans to compete with the existing compact SUVs like the highly successful Hyundai Creta, and the equally impressive Renault Duster. It is expected to be priced just north of the sub-4m compact SUVs like the Ford EcoSport and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, putting it in a sweet spot between the two successful SUV groups. As this is Honda's first compact SUV outing, it should be an interesting bout to behold.
"Core idea behind the "#WhereNextWithBRV" campaign is to showcase how BR-V offers the opportunity to explore whatever, wherever, whenever. We wanted to create a memorable journey of the Honda BR-V traveling to picturesque locales and inspiring scenes. Be it a city drive or a weekend getaway to the hills, Honda BR-V is the perfect car to take anywhere." says Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales.
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept