Honda introduces two new colours for the Livo in India
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India is celebrating the first anniversary of the Livo with the launch of the two new colour options for the motorcycle. The red and grey colour schemes are priced no different than the rest of the palette. They are available in disc and drum versions which cost Rs 60,142 and Rs 57,640 (ex-Mumbai) respectively.
The Honda Livo replaces the CB Twister and is billed as a premium option to the Dream series. It is powered by the same 8.25PS/8.63Nm, 110cc motor from other Hondas and gets a 4-speed transmission. Honda also claims a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl from this HET-enabled motor. The company says that it has, so far, sold 2.5 lakh units of the Livo.
At a recent press conference, HMSI had confirmed that it will be launching a couple of scooters and motorcycles. However, the company stoically stated that the exciting looking CBR 250RR or the 300R would not be a part of this line-up. Honda's next big bike launch will be the Africa Twin which was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Africa Twin though will be available only by the mid of next year and will be a CKD motorcycle like the CBR650F. HMSI is aiming to increase the localisation percentage to bring the Twin at a competitive price point.
Starts Rs 56,980
- NewsNew Land Rover Defender teased, will debut in 2019
- NewsMahindra XUV300 SUV is the official name of S201, to be launched in February 2019
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh