Honda introduces two new colours for the Livo in India
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India is celebrating the first anniversary of the Livo with the launch of the two new colour options for the motorcycle. The red and grey colour schemes are priced no different than the rest of the palette. They are available in disc and drum versions which cost Rs 60,142 and Rs 57,640 (ex-Mumbai) respectively.
The Honda Livo replaces the CB Twister and is billed as a premium option to the Dream series. It is powered by the same 8.25PS/8.63Nm, 110cc motor from other Hondas and gets a 4-speed transmission. Honda also claims a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl from this HET-enabled motor. The company says that it has, so far, sold 2.5 lakh units of the Livo.
At a recent press conference, HMSI had confirmed that it will be launching a couple of scooters and motorcycles. However, the company stoically stated that the exciting looking CBR 250RR or the 300R would not be a part of this line-up. Honda's next big bike launch will be the Africa Twin which was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Africa Twin though will be available only by the mid of next year and will be a CKD motorcycle like the CBR650F. HMSI is aiming to increase the localisation percentage to bring the Twin at a competitive price point.
Starts Rs 56,230
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review