Honda introduces two new colours for the Livo in India
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India is celebrating the first anniversary of the Livo with the launch of the two new colour options for the motorcycle. The red and grey colour schemes are priced no different than the rest of the palette. They are available in disc and drum versions which cost Rs 60,142 and Rs 57,640 (ex-Mumbai) respectively.
The Honda Livo replaces the CB Twister and is billed as a premium option to the Dream series. It is powered by the same 8.25PS/8.63Nm, 110cc motor from other Hondas and gets a 4-speed transmission. Honda also claims a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl from this HET-enabled motor. The company says that it has, so far, sold 2.5 lakh units of the Livo.
At a recent press conference, HMSI had confirmed that it will be launching a couple of scooters and motorcycles. However, the company stoically stated that the exciting looking CBR 250RR or the 300R would not be a part of this line-up. Honda's next big bike launch will be the Africa Twin which was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Africa Twin though will be available only by the mid of next year and will be a CKD motorcycle like the CBR650F. HMSI is aiming to increase the localisation percentage to bring the Twin at a competitive price point.
Starts Rs 56,230
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India