Honda launches Dream Yuga in Mumbai
Honda has launched its entry-level 110cc motorcycle, the Dream Yuga in Mumbai. The 8.6PS motorcycle is priced at Rs 48,028 for the base variant, Rs 49,592 for the mid and Rs 51,678 for the top end, ex-Mumbai. The bike is available in five colours and the three variants are differentiated by spoke wheels, alloys and a self start system. The 110cc mill, mated to a 4-speed heel and toe shifter, uses Honda Intelligent Ignition Control System, which changes the ignition timing to optimize combustion for better power and efficiency. Honda claims that the Dream Yuga will deliver 72kmpl.
The Dream Yuga gets segment first, tubeless tyres (optional). It also has a maintenance-free battery and viscous air filter. Honda says that they want the Dream Yuga to be the biggest selling two wheeler model in the world and these features will give it an edge over the competition.
Starts Rs 54,909
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsCARS24 raises $100 million in Series D funding - Signs MS Dhoni as brand ambassador
- NewsTata Motors to supply 500 EVs to Lithium Urban Technologies
- NewsSpec Comparo: Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Jawa Perak
- News2020 Audi Q5 SUV mid-cycle facelift spotted testing
- NewsKia Motors looking to expand sales network to 300 touchpoints by mid-2020