Honda launches special editions of City, Amaze and WR-V in India
Honda Cars India Limited has launched special editions of the City, Amaze and the WR-V. The company states that the City Anniversary Edition celebrates the model's 20 years in the country. The special editions of all three cars have been equipped with cosmetic updates without any change in the mechanicals. The Honda City Anniversary edition is priced at Rs 13.74 lakh while the Amaze Pride edition has been positioned at Rs 6.29 lakh. The Honda WR-V Edge edition has been priced at Rs 8.01 lakh, all prices ex-Delhi.
The Honda City Anniversary edition comes equipped with special emblem and additional bits on the front, side and the lower section of the doors. The sedan will also get a month free subscription. The 20th Anniversary edition is based on top of the line ZX variant of Honda City and will be available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 13.74 lakh for petrol CVT and Rs 13.82 lakh for diesel MT.
The Honda Amaze Pride Edition comes equipped with 17.7cm infotainment with audio, video and navigation system. The sedan gets Pride Edition premium seat covers, front centre armrest, steering wheel cover, Pride Edition emblem and also rear parking sensors. This edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs 6.29 lakh for petrol and Rs 7.83 lakh for diesel.
The Honda WR-V Edge Edition is offered with R16 gunmetal finish multi-spoke alloy wheels and special Edition Edge emblem. It also gets rear camera with IRVM display,
rear parking sensors. The Honda WR-V 'Edge Edition' based on S grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 8.01 lakh for petrol MT and Rs 9.94 lakh for diesel MT.
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani