Honda launches special editions of City, Amaze and WR-V in India
Honda Cars India Limited has launched special editions of the City, Amaze and the WR-V. The company states that the City Anniversary Edition celebrates the model's 20 years in the country. The special editions of all three cars have been equipped with cosmetic updates without any change in the mechanicals. The Honda City Anniversary edition is priced at Rs 13.74 lakh while the Amaze Pride edition has been positioned at Rs 6.29 lakh. The Honda WR-V Edge edition has been priced at Rs 8.01 lakh, all prices ex-Delhi.
The Honda City Anniversary edition comes equipped with special emblem and additional bits on the front, side and the lower section of the doors. The sedan will also get a month free subscription. The 20th Anniversary edition is based on top of the line ZX variant of Honda City and will be available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 13.74 lakh for petrol CVT and Rs 13.82 lakh for diesel MT.
The Honda Amaze Pride Edition comes equipped with 17.7cm infotainment with audio, video and navigation system. The sedan gets Pride Edition premium seat covers, front centre armrest, steering wheel cover, Pride Edition emblem and also rear parking sensors. This edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs 6.29 lakh for petrol and Rs 7.83 lakh for diesel.
The Honda WR-V Edge Edition is offered with R16 gunmetal finish multi-spoke alloy wheels and special Edition Edge emblem. It also gets rear camera with IRVM display,
rear parking sensors. The Honda WR-V 'Edge Edition' based on S grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 8.01 lakh for petrol MT and Rs 9.94 lakh for diesel MT.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000