Honda launches special editions of City, Amaze and WR-V in India
Honda Cars India Limited has launched special editions of the City, Amaze and the WR-V. The company states that the City Anniversary Edition celebrates the model's 20 years in the country. The special editions of all three cars have been equipped with cosmetic updates without any change in the mechanicals. The Honda City Anniversary edition is priced at Rs 13.74 lakh while the Amaze Pride edition has been positioned at Rs 6.29 lakh. The Honda WR-V Edge edition has been priced at Rs 8.01 lakh, all prices ex-Delhi.
The Honda City Anniversary edition comes equipped with special emblem and additional bits on the front, side and the lower section of the doors. The sedan will also get a month free subscription. The 20th Anniversary edition is based on top of the line ZX variant of Honda City and will be available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 13.74 lakh for petrol CVT and Rs 13.82 lakh for diesel MT.
The Honda Amaze Pride Edition comes equipped with 17.7cm infotainment with audio, video and navigation system. The sedan gets Pride Edition premium seat covers, front centre armrest, steering wheel cover, Pride Edition emblem and also rear parking sensors. This edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs 6.29 lakh for petrol and Rs 7.83 lakh for diesel.
The Honda WR-V Edge Edition is offered with R16 gunmetal finish multi-spoke alloy wheels and special Edition Edge emblem. It also gets rear camera with IRVM display,
rear parking sensors. The Honda WR-V 'Edge Edition' based on S grade and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi prices of Rs 8.01 lakh for petrol MT and Rs 9.94 lakh for diesel MT.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show