Honda Mobilio RS trim to be launched in India
The RS trim will give the Mobilio a blingy avatar and will be available in black as well. It features different headlights with bi-focal projectors and LED DRLs. The grille is more muscular with two chrome slats instead of one. The front bumper is bigger and has a larger fog lamp enclosure with of course, more chrome garnish. Ditto for the rear bumper too. To complete the sportier look, there are side skirts and different alloys as well. The rear view mirrors have turn blinkers. On the inside is all the faux wood garnish, leatherite upholstery, illuminated door sills and the touchscreen infotainment system, seen in the Mobilios on display at various shopping malls.
The Honda Mobilio RS will be launched in India after 2-3 months once sales of the regular Mobilio commence.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you our detailed first impressions of the Honda Mobilio soon!
For the 2014 Honda Mobilio RS image gallery, click here
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts