Honda Mobilio RS trim to be launched in India
The RS trim will give the Mobilio a blingy avatar and will be available in black as well. It features different headlights with bi-focal projectors and LED DRLs. The grille is more muscular with two chrome slats instead of one. The front bumper is bigger and has a larger fog lamp enclosure with of course, more chrome garnish. Ditto for the rear bumper too. To complete the sportier look, there are side skirts and different alloys as well. The rear view mirrors have turn blinkers. On the inside is all the faux wood garnish, leatherite upholstery, illuminated door sills and the touchscreen infotainment system, seen in the Mobilios on display at various shopping malls.
The Honda Mobilio RS will be launched in India after 2-3 months once sales of the regular Mobilio commence.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you our detailed first impressions of the Honda Mobilio soon!
For the 2014 Honda Mobilio RS image gallery, click here
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani