Honda Mobilio to be launched in India on July 23
Honda will launch the new Mobilio MPV in India on July 23 in New Delhi and on July 24 in Mumbai. The Mobilio marks Honda's entry into the MPV segment and will take on the Chevy Enjoy, Maruti Ertiga and Nissan Evalia.
The seven seater Mobilio is 4,386mm in length and has a ground clearance of 189mm. The wheels are 15-inches with the top variant sporting alloys. The Mobilio is expected to sport familiar petrol and diesel engines. The 1.5-litre motor from the City may make the same 119PS/145Nm or may be detuned. The diesel will be the 1.5-litre which makes around 100PS. Both the engines will be mated to a manual transmission while in the future, Honda may bring in an automatic box for the petrol. Expect class leading fuel efficiency from both the engines.
Inside the cabin, with Honda's 'Man Maximum, Machine Minimum' philosophy, expect good legroom and headroom in the first two rows. Boot space should be similar to what the competition has to offer, with the second row in place.
Watch out for our first drive report here, soon.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India