Honda Mobilio to be launched in India on July 23
Honda will launch the new Mobilio MPV in India on July 23 in New Delhi and on July 24 in Mumbai. The Mobilio marks Honda's entry into the MPV segment and will take on the Chevy Enjoy, Maruti Ertiga and Nissan Evalia.
The seven seater Mobilio is 4,386mm in length and has a ground clearance of 189mm. The wheels are 15-inches with the top variant sporting alloys. The Mobilio is expected to sport familiar petrol and diesel engines. The 1.5-litre motor from the City may make the same 119PS/145Nm or may be detuned. The diesel will be the 1.5-litre which makes around 100PS. Both the engines will be mated to a manual transmission while in the future, Honda may bring in an automatic box for the petrol. Expect class leading fuel efficiency from both the engines.
Inside the cabin, with Honda's 'Man Maximum, Machine Minimum' philosophy, expect good legroom and headroom in the first two rows. Boot space should be similar to what the competition has to offer, with the second row in place.
Watch out for our first drive report here, soon.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani