Honda Motorcycles India initiates 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India conducted the first 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' near Damdama Lake in Sohna, Haryana. The event saw a total of 20 participants on their Honda Africa Twins who were then trained by Vijay Parmar, President of the Himalayan Motorsport Association along with his team of subject experts for basic motorcycling and off-roading.
The basic training involved learning more about the DCT (dual-clutch transmission), different riding modes for the respective terrains. The course of the track also included riders going over humps, underground turns, gravel, pits and dirt tracks. The Adventure camp will be expanded to other cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Kochi in a phase-wise manner.
Speaking on the start of the boot camp, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President -Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The Africa Twin True Adventure Camp activity brings together the enthusiasts and the experts, making riders' experience more adventurous. The interactions amongst the community enhanced the learnings and skills to explore the full potential of this machine."
Also see: Tokyo Motor Show 2019 | 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore