Honda Motorcycles India initiates 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' in India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India conducted the first 'Africa Twin True Adventure Camp' near Damdama Lake in Sohna, Haryana. The event saw a total of 20 participants on their Honda Africa Twins who were then trained by Vijay Parmar, President of the Himalayan Motorsport Association along with his team of subject experts for basic motorcycling and off-roading.
The basic training involved learning more about the DCT (dual-clutch transmission), different riding modes for the respective terrains. The course of the track also included riders going over humps, underground turns, gravel, pits and dirt tracks. The Adventure camp will be expanded to other cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Kochi in a phase-wise manner.
Speaking on the start of the boot camp, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President -Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The Africa Twin True Adventure Camp activity brings together the enthusiasts and the experts, making riders' experience more adventurous. The interactions amongst the community enhanced the learnings and skills to explore the full potential of this machine."
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur