Honda Navi crosses 50,000 units in sales in India
When the Honda Navi was launched at the 2016 Auto Expo, it ended up being the focus of everyone's attention. Well apart from the attractive pricing it was unlike any other two-wheeler on sale in the country. Within two months of deliveries commencing, the Navi crossed the milestone of 10,000 units sold. And it continues to sell like hot cakes.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the Navi has crossed the 50,000 units sold milestone. The Navi has achieved this feat within six month of deliveries commencing. Commenting on its success, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president, sales and marketing, HMSI said, "With Navi Honda has been successful in creating a new segment in the Indian two-wheeler industry."
The Honda Navi is powered by a 110cc single-cylinder engine which makes 7.83PS and 8.96Nm of torque. It is available in Street, Adventure and Off-road trims. With prices starting from Rs 42,824 (ex-Mumbai) it is one of the most affordable two-wheelers in India. In terms of dimensions, it measures 1,805mm in length, 748mm in width and has 1,286mm wheelbase. It gets a 156mm ground clearance and is lighter than the Activa by 7kgs.
Speaking of the Honda Activa, we have compared it with the Honda Navi and found the latter to be light and agile but with a different weight distribution. Heck, we have even compared the Navi to the Honda Grom.
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review