Honda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have said that it has sold more than one lakh units of the Honda Navi since the launch of the scooter at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company also announced that the Navi will now be available in two new colour options, Ranger Green and Ladakh Brown.
The Navi will also come with some new cosmetic upgrades like body coloured grab rail, headlight cover, rear view mirrors and sporty red colour seat cushions to help sustain its appeal among buyers. A new fuel gauge and metal muffler protector complete the new changes.
Mechanically, the scooter remains unchanged and will continue to be powered by a 109cc engine which makes 8PS and 8.96Nm. The Navi comes with upside-down telescopic forks at the front and a hydraulic monoshock at the rear. It is priced at Rs Rs. 44,775 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The Navi is the first bike to have been developed completely in-house by HMSI India. The scooter is currently exported to 10 countries and will now also be sold in the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica within this year.
Starts Rs 45,075
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055