Honda Navi gets two new customisation options
Honda Two Wheelers India's brain child, the Navi has got two new customisation options - Chrome and Adventure. These two options can be ordered from the Honda Navi app on iOS and Android. Both the options are available in a lone black colour.
Honda Navi Chrome as the name suggests is a fully chromed version of the moto scooter. The side panels, leg guard, exhaust, headlamp cover and rear grip are all done in chrome. Additionally, the Navi Chrome also gets a chrome luggage box. In the meanwhile, the Navi Adventure is designed more on the lines of an off-road two-wheeler. Adornments include a visor, knuckle protectors, new decals and seat cover. While the Chrome edition kit costs Rs 5,065, the Adventure will set you back by Rs 8,500. This is over the price of the regular Navi (Rs 42,976, ex-Mumbai). Honda dealers have confirmed that they still haven't received any fresh kits from the company and expect them to be in stock within two weeks.
The Honda Navi was launched at the Auto Expo last year. The vehicle has received a lukewarm response. It is powered by the proven 110cc engine from the Honda Activa but in a detuned 7.93PS/8.963Nm state. The transmission is a variomatic unit. Honda has been trying to bring in numerous customisation options for the Navi which starts from the funky orange and other colour schemes.
Starts Rs 45,075
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099