Honda Neo Sports Cafe teased ahead of EICMA 2017 unveil
Honda seems to be following the Europeans and its Japanese competitors with the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, which is slated to be unveiled on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles Europe has just published a second teaser video on YouTube, revealing part of the profile of the upcoming Honda Neo Sports Cafe. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, with its name and the profile shape, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round headlamp. We also catch a glimpse of LEDs in the headlamp as one is being fitted onto a motorcycle during the video. In an earlier teaser, the Honda Neo Sports Cafe is also shown to feature a small instrument cluster. Motorcycle makers including Ducati, Triumph, and Yamaha have already released their offerings in this space, and we can't wait to see what Honda brings to the table with the Neo Sports Cafe.
From what we see in the teaser video, this upcoming motorcycle will feature a liquid-cooled engine, a single-sided swingarm, and a side mounted number plate. However, specifications and other details remain a mystery at the moment. All details will be revealed as the Japanese bike maker takes the wraps off the N.S.C at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, also known as EICMA 2017. The event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 6 to 12, 2017.
Watch the teaser video here:
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review