Honda Neo Sports Cafe teased ahead of EICMA 2017 unveil
Honda seems to be following the Europeans and its Japanese competitors with the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, which is slated to be unveiled on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles Europe has just published a second teaser video on YouTube, revealing part of the profile of the upcoming Honda Neo Sports Cafe. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, with its name and the profile shape, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round headlamp. We also catch a glimpse of LEDs in the headlamp as one is being fitted onto a motorcycle during the video. In an earlier teaser, the Honda Neo Sports Cafe is also shown to feature a small instrument cluster. Motorcycle makers including Ducati, Triumph, and Yamaha have already released their offerings in this space, and we can't wait to see what Honda brings to the table with the Neo Sports Cafe.
From what we see in the teaser video, this upcoming motorcycle will feature a liquid-cooled engine, a single-sided swingarm, and a side mounted number plate. However, specifications and other details remain a mystery at the moment. All details will be revealed as the Japanese bike maker takes the wraps off the N.S.C at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, also known as EICMA 2017. The event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 6 to 12, 2017.
Watch the teaser video here:
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip