Honda Neo Sports Cafe teased ahead of EICMA 2017 unveil
Honda seems to be following the Europeans and its Japanese competitors with the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, which is slated to be unveiled on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles Europe has just published a second teaser video on YouTube, revealing part of the profile of the upcoming Honda Neo Sports Cafe. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, with its name and the profile shape, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round headlamp. We also catch a glimpse of LEDs in the headlamp as one is being fitted onto a motorcycle during the video. In an earlier teaser, the Honda Neo Sports Cafe is also shown to feature a small instrument cluster. Motorcycle makers including Ducati, Triumph, and Yamaha have already released their offerings in this space, and we can't wait to see what Honda brings to the table with the Neo Sports Cafe.
From what we see in the teaser video, this upcoming motorcycle will feature a liquid-cooled engine, a single-sided swingarm, and a side mounted number plate. However, specifications and other details remain a mystery at the moment. All details will be revealed as the Japanese bike maker takes the wraps off the N.S.C at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, also known as EICMA 2017. The event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 6 to 12, 2017.
Watch the teaser video here:
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa