Honda Neo Sports Cafe teased ahead of EICMA 2017 unveil
Honda seems to be following the Europeans and its Japanese competitors with the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, which is slated to be unveiled on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles Europe has just published a second teaser video on YouTube, revealing part of the profile of the upcoming Honda Neo Sports Cafe. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, with its name and the profile shape, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round headlamp. We also catch a glimpse of LEDs in the headlamp as one is being fitted onto a motorcycle during the video. In an earlier teaser, the Honda Neo Sports Cafe is also shown to feature a small instrument cluster. Motorcycle makers including Ducati, Triumph, and Yamaha have already released their offerings in this space, and we can't wait to see what Honda brings to the table with the Neo Sports Cafe.
From what we see in the teaser video, this upcoming motorcycle will feature a liquid-cooled engine, a single-sided swingarm, and a side mounted number plate. However, specifications and other details remain a mystery at the moment. All details will be revealed as the Japanese bike maker takes the wraps off the N.S.C at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, also known as EICMA 2017. The event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 6 to 12, 2017.
Watch the teaser video here:
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19
- NewsProduction Toyota Supra leaked ahead of debut at 2019 Detroit Motor Show
- News2019 Kawasaki KLX140G launched in India at Rs 4.06 lakh