Honda Neo Sports Cafe teased ahead of EICMA 2017 unveil
Honda seems to be following the Europeans and its Japanese competitors with the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, which is slated to be unveiled on November 6, 2017. Honda Motorcycles Europe has just published a second teaser video on YouTube, revealing part of the profile of the upcoming Honda Neo Sports Cafe. The Honda Neo Sports Cafe, earlier known as Project N.S.C, with its name and the profile shape, appears to be a neo-retro cafe racer with a round headlamp. We also catch a glimpse of LEDs in the headlamp as one is being fitted onto a motorcycle during the video. In an earlier teaser, the Honda Neo Sports Cafe is also shown to feature a small instrument cluster. Motorcycle makers including Ducati, Triumph, and Yamaha have already released their offerings in this space, and we can't wait to see what Honda brings to the table with the Neo Sports Cafe.
From what we see in the teaser video, this upcoming motorcycle will feature a liquid-cooled engine, a single-sided swingarm, and a side mounted number plate. However, specifications and other details remain a mystery at the moment. All details will be revealed as the Japanese bike maker takes the wraps off the N.S.C at the 75th Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition, also known as EICMA 2017. The event will be held in Milan, Italy from November 6 to 12, 2017.
Watch the teaser video here:
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery
- Review2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride review