Honda opens 84th outlet for pre-owned two-wheelers
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter has opened its 84th Best Deal outlet in India at Secunderabad, its third in Telangana. Fortune Honda (Rani Ganj, Secunderabad, Telangana) is the new outlet. Honda says it brings some level of organisation to India's famously chaotic used two-wheeler market.
Best Deal allows customers to come choose a pre-owned Honda two-wheeler. The outlet will also offer customers to exchange their existing two-wheelers of any brand for a used Honda.
Honda will offer two free services and a six-month warranty apart from aftersales support to all two-wheelers purchased through Best Deal. Best Deal will also run paperwork verification checks and refurbish vehicles as needed with original Honda parts, according to the company.
Similar services for cars, both by manufacturer and third party, are common, but so far a used two-wheeler programme remains unique to Honda.
Starts Rs 77,015
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X