Honda Racing webinar on how to become a racer to be held on September 16
If you've always wanted to be a racer, and just haven't had any idea how to go about it, this piece of news ought to catch your attention. Honda Racing has decided to go one step further, now that they have seen such an enthusiastic response for their One Make Race series, and host a webinar on how to become a racer.
Ramji Govindrajan of Ten10 Racing will talk about how to become a racer over the course of the hour-long session
The webinar will be headed by Ramji Govindrajan of Honda Ten10 Racing, and will be held on the 16th of September between 11:00 and 12:00 noon. Racing enthusiasts can register in advance, and the programme is for free.
Over the course of the hour, the webinar will address topics like the various racing platforms in the country, how to start racing in India with the Honda Ten10 Racing Academy, the basic requirements to go racing, safety factors and the risks involved in the sport, the career opportunities in motorsport, as well as sponsorship and finance. In addition, there will be time for a Q&A session where you can ask Ramji specific questions that he can answer.
For more details follow this link: http://training.ten10racing.com/?id=k2yw
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X