Honda Racing webinar on how to become a racer to be held on September 16
If you've always wanted to be a racer, and just haven't had any idea how to go about it, this piece of news ought to catch your attention. Honda Racing has decided to go one step further, now that they have seen such an enthusiastic response for their One Make Race series, and host a webinar on how to become a racer.
Ramji Govindrajan of Ten10 Racing will talk about how to become a racer over the course of the hour-long session
The webinar will be headed by Ramji Govindrajan of Honda Ten10 Racing, and will be held on the 16th of September between 11:00 and 12:00 noon. Racing enthusiasts can register in advance, and the programme is for free.
Over the course of the hour, the webinar will address topics like the various racing platforms in the country, how to start racing in India with the Honda Ten10 Racing Academy, the basic requirements to go racing, safety factors and the risks involved in the sport, the career opportunities in motorsport, as well as sponsorship and finance. In addition, there will be time for a Q&A session where you can ask Ramji specific questions that he can answer.
For more details follow this link: http://training.ten10racing.com/?id=k2yw
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled