Honda Racing webinar on how to become a racer to be held on September 16
If you've always wanted to be a racer, and just haven't had any idea how to go about it, this piece of news ought to catch your attention. Honda Racing has decided to go one step further, now that they have seen such an enthusiastic response for their One Make Race series, and host a webinar on how to become a racer.
Ramji Govindrajan of Ten10 Racing will talk about how to become a racer over the course of the hour-long session
The webinar will be headed by Ramji Govindrajan of Honda Ten10 Racing, and will be held on the 16th of September between 11:00 and 12:00 noon. Racing enthusiasts can register in advance, and the programme is for free.
Over the course of the hour, the webinar will address topics like the various racing platforms in the country, how to start racing in India with the Honda Ten10 Racing Academy, the basic requirements to go racing, safety factors and the risks involved in the sport, the career opportunities in motorsport, as well as sponsorship and finance. In addition, there will be time for a Q&A session where you can ask Ramji specific questions that he can answer.
For more details follow this link: http://training.ten10racing.com/?id=k2yw
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review