Honda WR-V Alive edition priced at Rs 8.02 lakh in India
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has launched special editions of the City, BR-V and the WR-V models in India. In a press release, Honda states that these special editions are being introduced at the onset of festive season. We believe the special edition will further enhance the appeal of these cars in the Indian market and also make it more competitive against its rivals in India. The Honda WR-V Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel models, commanding a premium of Rs 24,000 over the S variants. Here are the additions that it gets over the regular S grade.
Honda WR-V ALlve edition is priced at Rs 24,000 over the S grade
The Honda WR-V Alive edition comes equipped with 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear camera with IRVM display, rear parking sensors, seat and steering wheel covers with special edition logo. Additionally, the Honda WR-V Alive edition comes with Honda Connect with 1st month subscription free. Also, the Honda WR-V will be available in radiant red metallic shade that will be offered in all grades of WR-V.
Mechanically, the Honda WR-V Alive edition remains unchanged. It is offered with a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engines. And both can be hand only with manual transmissions as of now - 5-speed and 6-speed respectively. Here is a link to our Honda WR-V review in India.
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.44 lakh
- NewsYamaha collaborates with Hero Cycles and Mitsui & Co to develop e-cycles in India
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga India launch
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza production increased
- News2018 LA Auto Show: Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro to be unveiled on November 28
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998