Honda X-Blade bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 79,000
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has opened bookings for the X-Blade in India and will price it under Rs 79,000 (ex-showroom). Bookings for the Honda X-Blade are open with all dealerships across the country. The Honda X-Blade was revealed for the first time at the Auto Expo 2018 last week. The Honda X-Blade features a 162cc single cylinder HET engine, producing 14PS and 14Nm. The Honda X-Blade will be priced just Rs 1,000 less than the Honda CB Hornet 160 was, if not lower. While bookings have begun from today, deliveries of the Honda X-Blade will commence from mid-March 2018. The X-Blade is the first motorcycle in its segment to feature an all-LED headlamp setup.
The X-Blade has very sharp styling, an aggressive tank design, as well as a dual outlet muffler.It is clearly aimed at appealing to the youth with these elements. The X-Blade comes fitted with a 130mm wide tyre as well as monoshock suspension. It also has a gear position indicator, hazard switch, as well as a service due indicator on the instrumentation. The Honda X-Blade is available in five colours - Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, and Matte Marshal Green Metallic.
Starts Rs 79,768
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020