Honda X-Blade bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 79,000
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has opened bookings for the X-Blade in India and will price it under Rs 79,000 (ex-showroom). Bookings for the Honda X-Blade are open with all dealerships across the country. The Honda X-Blade was revealed for the first time at the Auto Expo 2018 last week. The Honda X-Blade features a 162cc single cylinder HET engine, producing 14PS and 14Nm. The Honda X-Blade will be priced just Rs 1,000 less than the Honda CB Hornet 160 was, if not lower. While bookings have begun from today, deliveries of the Honda X-Blade will commence from mid-March 2018. The X-Blade is the first motorcycle in its segment to feature an all-LED headlamp setup.
The X-Blade has very sharp styling, an aggressive tank design, as well as a dual outlet muffler.It is clearly aimed at appealing to the youth with these elements. The X-Blade comes fitted with a 130mm wide tyre as well as monoshock suspension. It also has a gear position indicator, hazard switch, as well as a service due indicator on the instrumentation. The Honda X-Blade is available in five colours - Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, and Matte Marshal Green Metallic.
Starts Rs 78,500
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty