Honda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has launched the Honda X-Blade ABS in India at Rs 87,776 (ex-showroom India). This motorcycle gets the same single-channel ABS unit that was fitted to the CB Hornet 160 recently. This Rs 8,008 price hike also gets the x-Blade more features with the belly pan fairing, front fork covers and rim tapes on the wheels becoming standard fitment.
The Honda X-Blade features a 162.71cc single cylinder HET engine, producing 14.1PS and 13.9Nm. This motor also powers the CB Hornet 160. The X-Blade has very sharp styling, an aggressive tank design, as well as a dual outlet muffler.It is clearly aimed at appealing to the youth with these elements. The X-Blade comes fitted with a 130mm wide tyre as well as monoshock suspension. It also has a gear position indicator, hazard switch, as well as a service due indicator on the instrumentation.
The Honda X-Blade looks very aggressive but it isn't anywhere close to that in its riding feel or nature. And that's its appeal
Launched in March of this year, the Honda X-Blade is available in five colours - Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, and Matte Marshal Green Metallic. The Honda X-Blade will compete with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
This measure by Honda is in response to the April 2019 deadline set by the government which requires all bike with engine capacity larger than 125cc to be fitted with ABS.
Starts Rs 1,06,687
Starts Rs 82,624
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government
- NewsSteelbird India launches hands free face shield, plans to make 1 lakh units in three months