Honda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has launched the Honda X-Blade ABS in India at Rs 87,776 (ex-showroom India). This motorcycle gets the same single-channel ABS unit that was fitted to the CB Hornet 160 recently. This Rs 8,008 price hike also gets the x-Blade more features with the belly pan fairing, front fork covers and rim tapes on the wheels becoming standard fitment.
The Honda X-Blade features a 162.71cc single cylinder HET engine, producing 14.1PS and 13.9Nm. This motor also powers the CB Hornet 160. The X-Blade has very sharp styling, an aggressive tank design, as well as a dual outlet muffler.It is clearly aimed at appealing to the youth with these elements. The X-Blade comes fitted with a 130mm wide tyre as well as monoshock suspension. It also has a gear position indicator, hazard switch, as well as a service due indicator on the instrumentation.
The Honda X-Blade looks very aggressive but it isn't anywhere close to that in its riding feel or nature. And that's its appeal
Launched in March of this year, the Honda X-Blade is available in five colours - Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, and Matte Marshal Green Metallic. The Honda X-Blade will compete with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
This measure by Honda is in response to the April 2019 deadline set by the government which requires all bike with engine capacity larger than 125cc to be fitted with ABS.
Starts Rs 79,768
Starts Rs 82,624
Starts Rs 80,929
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!