Honda's first BigWing premium bike dealership inaugurated in Gurugram, India
Honda inaugurated its new dealership called the BigWing in Gurugram, India. The dealership will only retail the brands premium motorcycle range such as the Honda CB300R, Honda CB1000R, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, Honda Africa Twin and the Honda GL1800 Gold Wing. Along with the motorcycles, the dealership will also offer its range of accessories and merchandise. The newest addition to the premium bike segment is the new Honda CBR650R which was launched today at a price of Rs 7.7 lakh ex-showroom pan India.
Speaking on this occasion, Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Earlier this year, we made a commitment of expanding our premium motorcycle business in India under Honda's Silver Wing-Mark. Riding on strong global legacy of Honda's engineering and design philosophy, Honda BigWing will introduce Indian motorcycling enthusiasts to a new side of Honda providing them with exceptional personalised experience"
Commenting on unveiling of first BigWing dealership in India, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Honda BigWing is an outcome of our strong determination to create a differentiated immersive experience for our big bike customers. We are happy to announce India's first BigWing in Gurugram (Haryana) which will serve as a roadmap for further expansion of iconic Silver Wing Mark in India."
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 7,70,000
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!