Hot Wheels Black and Gold collection launched, commemorates 50 years
All of us who claim to be car enthusiasts surely have memories playing with tiny diecast Hot Wheels models. This year is truly special for the American toy maker Mattel as it celebrates 50 years since it first started in 1968 with the first ever scale model produced - a dark blue Custom Camaro. To commemorate the occasion, Hot Wheels has launched the all-new Black and Gold edition which is a six-car series of premium 1:64 scale models.
The Black and Gold Hot Wheels collection features the Bone Shaker, Twin Mill, Rodger Dodger, 1968 Dodge Dart, 1964 Chevrolet Impala and 1965 Ford Ranchero The collection boasts of realistic castings, the 50th "gold" anniversary theme with matte black and "gold" deco on each vehicle along with similarly themed wheels. This pack of six cars is available for Rs 1,899 and can be bought online on the Amazon India website.
Interestingly, there is a bonus car that is part of the 50th anniversary celebrations which is a golden Camaro, to pay a tribute the first ever model that the company had produced. However, the same is not mentioned in the Indian catalogue. Perhaps, it's a bonus offering here as well. If you happen to buy the 50 years Black and Gold edition, make sure you share an image with us on our social channels.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed