Hot Wheels Black and Gold collection launched, commemorates 50 years
All of us who claim to be car enthusiasts surely have memories playing with tiny diecast Hot Wheels models. This year is truly special for the American toy maker Mattel as it celebrates 50 years since it first started in 1968 with the first ever scale model produced - a dark blue Custom Camaro. To commemorate the occasion, Hot Wheels has launched the all-new Black and Gold edition which is a six-car series of premium 1:64 scale models.
The Black and Gold Hot Wheels collection features the Bone Shaker, Twin Mill, Rodger Dodger, 1968 Dodge Dart, 1964 Chevrolet Impala and 1965 Ford Ranchero The collection boasts of realistic castings, the 50th "gold" anniversary theme with matte black and "gold" deco on each vehicle along with similarly themed wheels. This pack of six cars is available for Rs 1,899 and can be bought online on the Amazon India website.
Interestingly, there is a bonus car that is part of the 50th anniversary celebrations which is a golden Camaro, to pay a tribute the first ever model that the company had produced. However, the same is not mentioned in the Indian catalogue. Perhaps, it's a bonus offering here as well. If you happen to buy the 50 years Black and Gold edition, make sure you share an image with us on our social channels.
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car