Hover Automotive India gets new director for marketing and sales
Nissan India's sales and marketing partner Hover Automotive India (HAI) has announced the appointment of Nitish Tipnis as their new director for marketing and sales. Tipnis will look after activities related to marketing, sales, dealer development and training as also after sales at Hover. In 2009, he was the chief executive of HAI and in his 24-year career, he has dabbled in operations, sales, marketing, business development and corporate planning.
G M Singh, vice chairman & managing director of HAI said, "We are happy to have Nitish Tipnis working on the entire Nissan portfolio. We believe that his visionary strategic planning and deep knowledge of the domain will contribute immensely towards achieving our corporate goals in marketing and sales of all products under Nissan umbrella."
Ishida Takayuki, managing director& CEO, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said, ""Leadership of Nitish Tipnis will further strengthen Nissan's position at the Indian market place and help achieve our desired goals and meet the expectations of Indian customers. I wish him all the best in his second innings with the Nissan family."
- NewsHyundai Venue sub-compact-SUV could have a long waiting list
- NewsImage Gallery: Hyundai Venue launched in India - prices start at Rs 6.50 lakh
- Review2019 Range Rover Sport Si4 road test review
- News2019 Range Rover Sport 2-litre petrol available at a starting price of Rs 86.71 lakh
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Venue vs Ford Ecosport vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza