Hybrid Kinetic K350 concept is the second Pininfarina design to be teased ahead of Beijing
A day after the teaser for the Hybrid Kinetic H500 sedan concept was released, another Pininfarina design, the Hybrid Kinetic K350 concept has been shown by the company. The Hybrid Kinetic K350 is a crossover SUV concept which will make its debut at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show on April 25. This is the third Hybrid Kinetic SUV concept to come out of the partnership between Hybrid Kinetic and Pininfarina. The two companies have yet to release technical details about the upcoming the crossover SUV, but we believe that it could have the same range-extended electric powertrain as the H500 sedan. Past concepts suggest this powertrain could use a turbine to generate electricity.
The K350 crossover SUV appears to be smaller than the K550 and K750 SUV concepts showcased by the companies last year. The compact dimensions also bring with them a more stylish design. The K350 has a more coue-like stance thanks to the rear latch leaning forward. The two companies have an large lineup of concepts between them. These include three SUVs, two sedan, and a coupe. However, production timelines of none of these concepts have been confirmed as yet. We will have to wait till the Beijing Motor Show to know more about them.
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055