Hyosung announced the GV 300 S Bobber for Europe
The Korean bike maker has announced that the GV 300 S Bobber will make its way to Europe and the bike priced at 4,990 Euros which is around Rs 4 lakh. The bike is powered by 296cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine mated to a six-speed gearbox that makes a maximum power of 30.4PS and a maximum torque of 25.6Nm with a weight of 172kg.
The bike gets an analogue rev counter with a small digital screen that shows other important information like speed, fuel and distance. The fat tyres and the forks upfront ad to the butch look of the bike. The tank, engine and wheels get a blacked outlook along with round indicators and headlamp. At 710mm, the seat height is approachable for all riders and the fuel tank can store up to 12.5 litres.
There is no news of the GV 300 S Bobber coming to India, but at that price, it will lock horns with the BMW G310GS, Benelli Leoncino 500 and the Kawasaki Ninja 400. Although, we will be seeing new bikes in the future as bikemakers will bounce back with new products in the market after the lockdown is lifted. The existing bikes that are yet to make the BSVI transition will get some cosmetic tweaks as they make the transition and well also see new cruisers, tourers and sportbikes in the country. The Triumph Tiger 900, Street Triple R and Ducati Panigale V2 are the most anticipated launches around the corner.
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 8,84,000
Starts Rs 13,70,000
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government
- NewsSteelbird India launches hands free face shield, plans to make 1 lakh units in three months