HyRyders Club, Mumbai celebrate Independence Day on a ride to Charoti
Among other rides held on the Independence Day weekend, DSK Hyosung organised one for the HyRyders Club in Mumbai. Over 100 riders participated in the ride which started from DSK Hyosung's Thane dealership and ended in Charoti.
Shivapada Ray, COO of DSK Motowheels had said, "The HyRyders Club has been formed to offer an exciting opportunity for riders to cruise on their DSK Hyosung superbikes through picturesque locations, along with those who share similar interests. We organised a ride on Independence Day to commemorate this momentous occasion. A thrilling ride atop a powerful superbike is the perfect way to celebrate the feeling of liberation and freedom that August 15 stands for."
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup