HyRyders Club, Mumbai celebrate Independence Day on a ride to Charoti
Among other rides held on the Independence Day weekend, DSK Hyosung organised one for the HyRyders Club in Mumbai. Over 100 riders participated in the ride which started from DSK Hyosung's Thane dealership and ended in Charoti.
Shivapada Ray, COO of DSK Motowheels had said, "The HyRyders Club has been formed to offer an exciting opportunity for riders to cruise on their DSK Hyosung superbikes through picturesque locations, along with those who share similar interests. We organised a ride on Independence Day to commemorate this momentous occasion. A thrilling ride atop a powerful superbike is the perfect way to celebrate the feeling of liberation and freedom that August 15 stands for."
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman