HyRyders Club, Mumbai celebrate Independence Day on a ride to Charoti
Among other rides held on the Independence Day weekend, DSK Hyosung organised one for the HyRyders Club in Mumbai. Over 100 riders participated in the ride which started from DSK Hyosung's Thane dealership and ended in Charoti.
Shivapada Ray, COO of DSK Motowheels had said, "The HyRyders Club has been formed to offer an exciting opportunity for riders to cruise on their DSK Hyosung superbikes through picturesque locations, along with those who share similar interests. We organised a ride on Independence Day to commemorate this momentous occasion. A thrilling ride atop a powerful superbike is the perfect way to celebrate the feeling of liberation and freedom that August 15 stands for."
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak scooter to be showcased in Pune on November 14
- NewsTata Motors could tie-up with Geely and BMW for Jaguar Land Rover
- NewsFCA and PSA to retain all brands after merger
- NewsAudi Q8 flagship SUV to be launched in India on January 15, 2020
- NewsHyundai reveals the name of its all-new sedan - Aura