HyRyders Club, Mumbai celebrate Independence Day on a ride to Charoti
Among other rides held on the Independence Day weekend, DSK Hyosung organised one for the HyRyders Club in Mumbai. Over 100 riders participated in the ride which started from DSK Hyosung's Thane dealership and ended in Charoti.
Shivapada Ray, COO of DSK Motowheels had said, "The HyRyders Club has been formed to offer an exciting opportunity for riders to cruise on their DSK Hyosung superbikes through picturesque locations, along with those who share similar interests. We organised a ride on Independence Day to commemorate this momentous occasion. A thrilling ride atop a powerful superbike is the perfect way to celebrate the feeling of liberation and freedom that August 15 stands for."
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far