Hyundai Creta anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 12.23 lakh
Hyundai India has introduced three new trims to celebrate the first anniversary of its popular Creta SUV. As expected, there's an anniversary edition (SE) which will be available in petrol and diesel versions. A new E+ base trim has been added to the 1.6-litre petrol line-up while the Creta diesel is now available in a new S+ automatic transmission trim. The E trim replaces the base one.
The Creta petrol SX+ SE anniversary edition is priced at Rs 12.23 lakh while the Creta diesel SX+ SE anniversary edition costs Rs 13.76 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). Compared to the regular trims, the Hyundai Creta anniversary edition gets minor cosmetic upgrades and some additional features. On the outside, it gets an integrated spoiler, 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, body graphics and bright silver skid plates. Irrespective of the vehicle colour, the roof and C-pillar get a glossy black finish,.
On the inside, the Creta anniversary edition gets an all-black dashboard with red accents, premium black seat fabric with red inserts and a 7-inch touch screen AVN infotainment system. Additionally, there's a leather wrapped steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth controls.
The Hyundai Creta 1.6 E+ petrol MT trim is priced at Rs 9.99 lakh. It gets additional features like a 5-inch touch screen infotainment system and steering wheel mounted audio and Bluetooth controls. It even gets roof rails, electrically adjustable wing mirrors with LED turn indicators and rear AC vents.
The Hyundai Creta S+ 1.6 diesel AT trim is priced at Rs 13.58 lakh. The company says the addition of this new diesel trim is in line with the rising buyer preference for automatic transmissions. The top-of-the line Creta 1.6 SX+ diesel automatic trim costs Rs 14.52 lakh. With a price difference of around a lakh, the new Creta S+ 1.6 diesel AT trim will appeal to a larger audience.
The new three Hyundai Creta trims get no mechanical changes. On all Creta trims, Hyundai is offering prospective buyers the choice of a new earth brown colour to choose from.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally