Hyundai Creta anniversary edition to be launched mid-2016
Hyundai will be launch the Creta Anniversary Edition in India by mid-2016. This information was revealed by Puneet Anand, general manager marketing and group head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd during an interview with GaadiWaadi.com. The Hyundai Creta Anniversary Edition is unlikely to receive any mechanical updates. It is likely to get exterior styling updates and some additional features.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Creta Anniversary Edition is likely to get similar bits as the Elite i20 celebration edition which received body graphics and a contrasting colour for the roof. On the inside, it is likely to get special seat covers and floor mats, illuminated door sills and even aluminium pedals. Hyundai could even offer a car refrigerator as standard.
The Hyundai Creta Anniversary Edition is unlikely to get any mechanical updates. The regular Creta is offered to buyers with the option of a 1.4-litre diesel, a 1.6-litre diesel and a 1.6-litre petrol engine. All three engines get mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Only the 1.6-litre diesel is offered with the option of a 6-speed automatic gearbox. It is not yet clear if the Creta Anniversary Edition will be offered on all three engine variants.
As the name suggests, the Creta Anniversary Edition will be introduced to celebrate the models first anniversary in India. Since its launch in July 2015, the Hyundai Creta has received over 1 lakh bookings. It is expected to cost around Rs 30,000 more than regular versions.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018