Hyundai Creta facelift receives 14,366 bookings in India
The Hyundai Creta has always been one of the most popular offerings by Hyundai to be sold in the country. Hyundai launched the facelifted Creta in India recently and the company has already received more than 14,366 bookings in India, states the company. The Hyundai Creta is priced at Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) onwards for the base variant. However, it is the mid and the top-spec variants that are in demand across the Hyundai dealerships in the country.
Refreshed styling inside and out, as well as added features including a sunroof option as well as wireless charging for compatible smartphones. The new Creta gets a larger chrome trimmed hexagonal front grille. The front bumper now has new fog lamp housings and a pronounced chin which merges into the front grille. The rear bumpers have also been redesigned while the taillamps have also received a subtle tweak.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review