Hyundai Creta facelift receives over 40,000 bookings in two months
The Hyundai Creta SUV has always been one of the most popular offerings for the company in India. The updated iteration was launched two months ago and the company has already raked in more than 40,000 bookings for the SUV. The Hyundai Creta facelift was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new Creta gets a larger chrome trimmed hexagonal front grille. The front bumper now has new fog lamp housings and a pronounced chin which merges into the front grille. The rear bumpers have also been redesigned while the taillamps have also received a subtle tweak.
New 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels replace the existing design. The is carried over from the previous car with the only change being the addition of the smoother, grey-themed infotainment system from the new Elite i20. The facelifted Creta's powertrain options remain unchanged with the 1.4 diesel (90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel (128PS, 260Nm) and 1.6 petrol (123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These will be mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally