Hyundai Creta facelift receives over 40,000 bookings in two months
The Hyundai Creta SUV has always been one of the most popular offerings for the company in India. The updated iteration was launched two months ago and the company has already raked in more than 40,000 bookings for the SUV. The Hyundai Creta facelift was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new Creta gets a larger chrome trimmed hexagonal front grille. The front bumper now has new fog lamp housings and a pronounced chin which merges into the front grille. The rear bumpers have also been redesigned while the taillamps have also received a subtle tweak.
New 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels replace the existing design. The is carried over from the previous car with the only change being the addition of the smoother, grey-themed infotainment system from the new Elite i20. The facelifted Creta's powertrain options remain unchanged with the 1.4 diesel (90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel (128PS, 260Nm) and 1.6 petrol (123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These will be mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.57 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC