Hyundai Creta records 1,00,000 bookings in eight months
Hyundai India has announced that the Creta has received a staggering 1,00,000 bookings since its launch in July, 2015 (or eight months!). The prices for the Creta were hiked recently, ranging from Rs 26,000 for the base variant going up to Rs 65,000 for the range topping SX(O) variant.However, this seems to have had not much of an impact on sales.
In fact, Hyundai plans to ramp up production of the Creta to 13,000 units per month, of which 3,000 will are marked for export.
The Hyundai Creta has been a hit amongst the critics as well as customers. It has won the Indian Car Of The Year 2016 as well as the 2016 CNBC TV-18 OVERDRIVE Car Of The Year award. The Creta is available with a wide range of engine options starting with a base 1.4-litre diesel motor and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The Creta comes with a six-speed manual transmission as standard with the option of a six-speed automatic in a single variant of the 1.6-litre diesel.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India