Hyundai Creta records 1,00,000 bookings in eight months
Hyundai India has announced that the Creta has received a staggering 1,00,000 bookings since its launch in July, 2015 (or eight months!). The prices for the Creta were hiked recently, ranging from Rs 26,000 for the base variant going up to Rs 65,000 for the range topping SX(O) variant.However, this seems to have had not much of an impact on sales.
In fact, Hyundai plans to ramp up production of the Creta to 13,000 units per month, of which 3,000 will are marked for export.
The Hyundai Creta has been a hit amongst the critics as well as customers. It has won the Indian Car Of The Year 2016 as well as the 2016 CNBC TV-18 OVERDRIVE Car Of The Year award. The Creta is available with a wide range of engine options starting with a base 1.4-litre diesel motor and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The Creta comes with a six-speed manual transmission as standard with the option of a six-speed automatic in a single variant of the 1.6-litre diesel.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first dealership in Nashik, Maharashtra
- News2019 Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India at Rs 23.99 lakh
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani