Hyundai Creta records 1,00,000 bookings in eight months
Hyundai India has announced that the Creta has received a staggering 1,00,000 bookings since its launch in July, 2015 (or eight months!). The prices for the Creta were hiked recently, ranging from Rs 26,000 for the base variant going up to Rs 65,000 for the range topping SX(O) variant.However, this seems to have had not much of an impact on sales.
In fact, Hyundai plans to ramp up production of the Creta to 13,000 units per month, of which 3,000 will are marked for export.
The Hyundai Creta has been a hit amongst the critics as well as customers. It has won the Indian Car Of The Year 2016 as well as the 2016 CNBC TV-18 OVERDRIVE Car Of The Year award. The Creta is available with a wide range of engine options starting with a base 1.4-litre diesel motor and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The Creta comes with a six-speed manual transmission as standard with the option of a six-speed automatic in a single variant of the 1.6-litre diesel.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased