Hyundai Creta records 1,00,000 bookings in eight months
Hyundai India has announced that the Creta has received a staggering 1,00,000 bookings since its launch in July, 2015 (or eight months!). The prices for the Creta were hiked recently, ranging from Rs 26,000 for the base variant going up to Rs 65,000 for the range topping SX(O) variant.However, this seems to have had not much of an impact on sales.
In fact, Hyundai plans to ramp up production of the Creta to 13,000 units per month, of which 3,000 will are marked for export.
The Hyundai Creta has been a hit amongst the critics as well as customers. It has won the Indian Car Of The Year 2016 as well as the 2016 CNBC TV-18 OVERDRIVE Car Of The Year award. The Creta is available with a wide range of engine options starting with a base 1.4-litre diesel motor and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The Creta comes with a six-speed manual transmission as standard with the option of a six-speed automatic in a single variant of the 1.6-litre diesel.
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3