Hyundai Creta records 1,00,000 bookings in eight months
Hyundai India has announced that the Creta has received a staggering 1,00,000 bookings since its launch in July, 2015 (or eight months!). The prices for the Creta were hiked recently, ranging from Rs 26,000 for the base variant going up to Rs 65,000 for the range topping SX(O) variant.However, this seems to have had not much of an impact on sales.
In fact, Hyundai plans to ramp up production of the Creta to 13,000 units per month, of which 3,000 will are marked for export.
The Hyundai Creta has been a hit amongst the critics as well as customers. It has won the Indian Car Of The Year 2016 as well as the 2016 CNBC TV-18 OVERDRIVE Car Of The Year award. The Creta is available with a wide range of engine options starting with a base 1.4-litre diesel motor and 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. The Creta comes with a six-speed manual transmission as standard with the option of a six-speed automatic in a single variant of the 1.6-litre diesel.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review