Hyundai Creta S+ petrol and diesel AT trims launched in India
Hyundai Motor India Limited has introduced two new variants of the Creta, a petrol and a diesel AT in the S+ grade. The automatic transmission was unavailable with the 1.6-litre dual VTVT petrol motor, when the SUV was launched. The company aims to target buyers who want the convenience of the AT and use the vehicle for short drives. The petrol engine in the Creta produces 123PS and 151Nm.
The 1.6-litre diesel motor with AT was only available in the SX+ trim. However, this powertrain option available is now available in the lower spec S+ trim, albeit with few missing features. These include projector lamps, push button start/stop, automatic climate control and a rear wiper. The 1.6-litre motor produces 128PS and 260Nm.
The Hyundai Creta has been a runaway hit from the time it was launched. Its vast array of trim and engine options has helped it rake in the numbers. The car's long feature list and good value for money has also helped it win the prestigious 2016 Indian Car Of The Year (ICOTY).
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept