Hyundai Creta S+ petrol and diesel AT trims launched in India
Hyundai Motor India Limited has introduced two new variants of the Creta, a petrol and a diesel AT in the S+ grade. The automatic transmission was unavailable with the 1.6-litre dual VTVT petrol motor, when the SUV was launched. The company aims to target buyers who want the convenience of the AT and use the vehicle for short drives. The petrol engine in the Creta produces 123PS and 151Nm.
The 1.6-litre diesel motor with AT was only available in the SX+ trim. However, this powertrain option available is now available in the lower spec S+ trim, albeit with few missing features. These include projector lamps, push button start/stop, automatic climate control and a rear wiper. The 1.6-litre motor produces 128PS and 260Nm.
The Hyundai Creta has been a runaway hit from the time it was launched. Its vast array of trim and engine options has helped it rake in the numbers. The car's long feature list and good value for money has also helped it win the prestigious 2016 Indian Car Of The Year (ICOTY).
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block