Hyundai Creta scores four stars at Latin NCAP
If you're one of those who went and stood in line at the Hyundai showrooms when the Creta was launched and managed to get yourself one, then you're in for a treat. We know the Creta is a great compact SUV and has been setting the sales charts ablaze with its numbers. Now it has another feather to add to its cap.
The Indian-made Hyundai Creta has been awarded four stars by the Latin NCAP. The model tested was an export model with left hand drive. The variant that was tested featured ABS, dual airbags and seatbelt pretensioners. It would have scored more than the four stars if it weren't for the lack of a passenger airbag deactivation switch and the lack of a three point harness for the rear middle seat.
Keep in mind though that this is only the result of frontal impact tests. The car wasn't really tested for side impacts. Nonetheless, it is a commendable achievement for Hyundai and their manufacturing centre.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV