Hyundai Creta Sport launched in Brazil
Hyundai Brazil has launched the Creta Sport edition in Brazil. The Hyundai Creta Sport gets blacked-out redesigned grille elements, black diffuser and a black skid plate. Hyundai also applied the same black treatment to other parts of the Creta Sport including the mirrors windowline, roof spoilers and the rear cladding. The Hyundai Creta Sport also gets new 17-inch nice looking alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, the Hyundai Creta Sport receives the same black treatment to the roof and upholstery. There are also leather and fabric seats along with the new 7.0-inch Android Auto and Apple CarPlay replete touchscreen infotainment system. There are no mechanical changes to the powertrain and the Hyundai Creta Sport is expected to be in Brazilian showrooms towards the end of this year.
The Hyundai Creta Sport gets blacked-out redesigned grille elements, black diffuser and a black skid plate
Hyundai also applied the black treatment to other parts of the Creta Sport including the mirrors windowline, roof spoilers and the rear cladding
The Hyundai Creta Sport receives the same black treatment to the roof and upholster
Hyundai India have a very popular car in the Creta, with numbers sometime touching the 10,000 units mark. There is a waiting period of around a month for the Hyundai Creta in India. There are talks of a refreshed Hyundai Creta coming to our shores soon, however, there is no confirmation of the timeline of the same by the company. The Hyundai Creta is available with a choice of petrol and diesel engines in the Indian market. Hyundai also offers automatic as well as manual transmissions with both the engine options for the Creta. The Hyundai Creta goes up against the Renault Duster and Jeep Compass. We've recently compared the Jeep Compass with the Hyundai Creta and found that while the latter still holds its value well, the Jeep is the more desirable product of the two. If Hyundai India were to introduce the Creta Sport here, it will definitely add to the sales numbers of this SUV.
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300