Hyundai Creta SUV crosses 5 lakh sales milestone
Five lakh units of Hyundai Creta SUV sold worldwide ever since its launch in the year 2015. Hyundai sold over 3,70,000 units in the domestic market and over 1,40,000 units have been exported so far.
Commenting on this achievement, Vikas Jain, national sales head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai Creta is a convergence of design, performance, safety and technology. It is the perfect SUV fulfilling the diverse needs of our new age customers. With the record sales of over 5 lakh units in less than 4 years by any Made-In-India SUV, Hyundai CRETA has yet again set a new benchmark in the industry becoming a shining example of Hyundai's manufacturing excellence."
In its presence in the Indian market since the past four years, the SUV received a facelift in the year 2018 and was offered with an updated feature list.
Currently, the Hyundai Creta is offered with 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engine and 1.6-litre petrol engine. The SUV is also offered with a choice of a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission in both petrol and diesel variants.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions