Hyundai Creta SUV crosses 5 lakh sales milestone
Five lakh units of Hyundai Creta SUV sold worldwide ever since its launch in the year 2015. Hyundai sold over 3,70,000 units in the domestic market and over 1,40,000 units have been exported so far.
Commenting on this achievement, Vikas Jain, national sales head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai Creta is a convergence of design, performance, safety and technology. It is the perfect SUV fulfilling the diverse needs of our new age customers. With the record sales of over 5 lakh units in less than 4 years by any Made-In-India SUV, Hyundai CRETA has yet again set a new benchmark in the industry becoming a shining example of Hyundai's manufacturing excellence."
In its presence in the Indian market since the past four years, the SUV received a facelift in the year 2018 and was offered with an updated feature list.
Currently, the Hyundai Creta is offered with 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engine and 1.6-litre petrol engine. The SUV is also offered with a choice of a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission in both petrol and diesel variants.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch
- NewsNITI Aayog asks two, three-wheeler makers to submit EV roadmap in two weeks
- NewsAll-new BSVI Royal Enfield Classic spotted on test ahead of its official launch in India
- NewsKia Motors India's next car could be another SUV
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV to be launched in India on July 25