Hyundai Creta SUV crosses 5 lakh sales milestone
Five lakh units of Hyundai Creta SUV sold worldwide ever since its launch in the year 2015. Hyundai sold over 3,70,000 units in the domestic market and over 1,40,000 units have been exported so far.
Commenting on this achievement, Vikas Jain, national sales head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai Creta is a convergence of design, performance, safety and technology. It is the perfect SUV fulfilling the diverse needs of our new age customers. With the record sales of over 5 lakh units in less than 4 years by any Made-In-India SUV, Hyundai CRETA has yet again set a new benchmark in the industry becoming a shining example of Hyundai's manufacturing excellence."
In its presence in the Indian market since the past four years, the SUV received a facelift in the year 2018 and was offered with an updated feature list.
Currently, the Hyundai Creta is offered with 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engine and 1.6-litre petrol engine. The SUV is also offered with a choice of a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission in both petrol and diesel variants.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055