Hyundai Creta SUV gets more features for 2019
Hyundai India has updated its popular Hyundai Creta SUV with new features for the 2019 model year. The SUV remains mechanically unchanged but gets improved safety and comfort additions.
The major addition is that of a new top-spec variant called the SX(O) Executive, taking the varaint count to six. This, along with the SX and SX(O) trims now come with LED tail-lights. Also new on the Executive trim are the ventilated seats. The manual SX variant gets a dual-tone paint option. A smart key band is available on the top SX(O) and SX(O) Executive. All variant now get an eco-coating for the HVAC system.
Safety has also taken a step up. All variants now get a seatbelt reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors. This is in line with the new regulations put forth by the government.
The Creta is available with three engine options. These are the 1.4 diesel (90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel (128PS, 260Nm) and 1.6 petrol (123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These are mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions. The petrol variant can be had with the auto box in only the SX variant. No automatic is avialble with the 1.4 diesel. The larger diesel motor can be paired with the automatic in the S and SX trims.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update and the facelift a few months ago, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip