Hyundai Creta SUV gets more features for 2019
Hyundai India has updated its popular Hyundai Creta SUV with new features for the 2019 model year. The SUV remains mechanically unchanged but gets improved safety and comfort additions.
The major addition is that of a new top-spec variant called the SX(O) Executive, taking the varaint count to six. This, along with the SX and SX(O) trims now come with LED tail-lights. Also new on the Executive trim are the ventilated seats. The manual SX variant gets a dual-tone paint option. A smart key band is available on the top SX(O) and SX(O) Executive. All variant now get an eco-coating for the HVAC system.
Safety has also taken a step up. All variants now get a seatbelt reminder, speed alert system and rear parking sensors. This is in line with the new regulations put forth by the government.
The Creta is available with three engine options. These are the 1.4 diesel (90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel (128PS, 260Nm) and 1.6 petrol (123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These are mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions. The petrol variant can be had with the auto box in only the SX variant. No automatic is avialble with the 1.4 diesel. The larger diesel motor can be paired with the automatic in the S and SX trims.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with this update and the facelift a few months ago, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years.
Also see: Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra XUV500 vs Jeep Compass Comparo Video
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block