Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched: Variants explained
Hyundai India recently launched the Elite i20 facelift at the Auto Expo 2018. The Elite i20 facelift now comes with a high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, Tucson-like DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular. The Hyundai Elite i20 facelift is priced at Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant. The Elite i20 facelift is offered in four variants, namely Era, Magna Executive, Sportz, Asta and Asta(O).
The base variant Era comes equipped with front airbags, ABS, central locking, seat belt pre-tensioners, engine immobilizers, two tone beige and black interior, adjustable front seat headrest, front power windows and internally adjustable mirror. Magna Executive is the variant that is positioned above the base and comes equipped with body coloured door mirrors and handles, wheel covers, 2-DIN integrated radio with MP3 player, front and rear speakers with Aux-in and USB connectivity. Additionally, it gets rear AC vents, and electrically adjustable mirrors.
The Sportz variant of the Elite i20 facelift comes equipped with fog lamps, rear defogger, mirror embedded with indicators, height adjustable driver seat, bluetooth connectivity and multifunction controls on the steering wheel. The variant placed over the Sportz is the Asta that comes with reverse parking sensors, rear view cameras, R15 gun metal finish alloys, 17.77cm touchscreen with navigation, MirrorLink, CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and Arkamys surround sound system. We believe this is the variant that one should go for for someone who needs the best of features and not pay the premium for the most steep variant.
The most premium variant of the Hyundai Elite i20 facelift is the Asta(O) that comes with side and curtain airbags, automatic projector headlamps, keyless entry, height adjustable seat belt - driver and passenger, cornering lamps, LED DRL and positioning lamps, R16 diamond-cut alloys, push button Start/Stop, automatic climate control.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh