Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched: Variants explained
Hyundai India recently launched the Elite i20 facelift at the Auto Expo 2018. The Elite i20 facelift now comes with a high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, Tucson-like DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular. The Hyundai Elite i20 facelift is priced at Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant. The Elite i20 facelift is offered in four variants, namely Era, Magna Executive, Sportz, Asta and Asta(O).
The base variant Era comes equipped with front airbags, ABS, central locking, seat belt pre-tensioners, engine immobilizers, two tone beige and black interior, adjustable front seat headrest, front power windows and internally adjustable mirror. Magna Executive is the variant that is positioned above the base and comes equipped with body coloured door mirrors and handles, wheel covers, 2-DIN integrated radio with MP3 player, front and rear speakers with Aux-in and USB connectivity. Additionally, it gets rear AC vents, and electrically adjustable mirrors.
The Sportz variant of the Elite i20 facelift comes equipped with fog lamps, rear defogger, mirror embedded with indicators, height adjustable driver seat, bluetooth connectivity and multifunction controls on the steering wheel. The variant placed over the Sportz is the Asta that comes with reverse parking sensors, rear view cameras, R15 gun metal finish alloys, 17.77cm touchscreen with navigation, MirrorLink, CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and Arkamys surround sound system. We believe this is the variant that one should go for for someone who needs the best of features and not pay the premium for the most steep variant.
The most premium variant of the Hyundai Elite i20 facelift is the Asta(O) that comes with side and curtain airbags, automatic projector headlamps, keyless entry, height adjustable seat belt - driver and passenger, cornering lamps, LED DRL and positioning lamps, R16 diamond-cut alloys, push button Start/Stop, automatic climate control.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775