Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 LPG launched in India at Rs 4.92 lakh
Close on the heels of announcing a sale of 1 lakh units of the Grand i10, Hyundai has added a new variant to the line-up that promises to be more frugal than its petrol counterpart. Called the Grand i10 1.0 Kappa Dual VTVT LPGI, the new variant makes use of the 1.0-litre Kappa engine that powers the new Eon 1.0. It puts out a decent 68PS of power and 92Nm of torque with the LPG tune. The engine comes with a five-speed manual transmission.
The Grand i10 LPGI is only available with the Magna trim, which gets equipment like keyless entry with central locking, an engine immobiliser, front fog lamps, front and rear power windows, electrically adjustable ORVMs and rear air-con vents as standard equipment.
The Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 Kappa Dual VTVT LPGI is priced (ex-showroom, Delhi) at Rs 4.92 lakh for the solid colours and Rs 4.96 lakh for the metallic tones.
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019