Hyundai Grand i10 anniversary edition launched in India at Rs 5.68 lakh
Hyundai Motor India Limited has unveiled a special edition of the Grand i10 to celebrate 20 years of the company's existence in India. The special edition Grand i10 is priced at Rs 5.68 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the 1.2-litre Kappa dual VTVT petrol variant, whereas the prices for the diesel variants (1.1-litre U2 CRDi) begin from Rs 6.6 lakh (ex-Delhi). The special edition will be available in the Sportz trim only.
The car features a rear spoiler, body graphics and a blacked out B-Pillar to highlight the glass area. The interior features a dual-tone, red and black interior and a 6.2-inch touchscreen audio-video system.
Speaking at the introduction of the anniversary edition Grand i10, Rakesh Srivastava, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Hyundai Motor India Limited, said, "Grand i10 has been a trendsetter and India's most loved hatchback winning many awards, including the most coveted Indian Car of the Year 2014. Introduction of Grand i10 special edition will further enhance the value proposition of the product and aims to achieve the highest customer satisfaction."
The Grand i10 is one of Hyundai's top-selling cars, and this special edition brings in a fresh set of features to heighten the appeal of the car.
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review