Hyundai Grand i10 diesel and AMT variants discontinued
Hyundai Motor India has trimmed the line-up that it offers for the Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback. The carmaker didn't discontinue the older Grand i10, when it launched the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. But now, the firm is only selling the older car in its petrol-manual and CNG iterations.
Further, these cars are now only available in the mid-spec Magna and Sportz trim. Paint options have been trimmed down to four - Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey and Polar White. Notable features on the Sportz variant are turn indicators on outer mirrors, rear spoiler, chrome-finished interior trim, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, electrically folding outer mirrors, cooled glove box and tilt adjustment for the steering wheel.
The 1.2-litre petrol motor makes 83PS and 114Nm. In the dual-fuel version running on CNG, these drop to 66PS and 98Nm. The CNG version also gets a 60-litre CNG tank. Both versions come with a 5-speed manual.
Prices for the Hyundai Grand i10 start at Rs 5.81 lakh for petrol Magna variant. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, on the other hand, can be had with both petrol and diesel versions, with AMT options on both.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood