Hyundai Grand i10 diesel and AMT variants discontinued
Hyundai Motor India has trimmed the line-up that it offers for the Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback. The carmaker didn't discontinue the older Grand i10, when it launched the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. But now, the firm is only selling the older car in its petrol-manual and CNG iterations.
Further, these cars are now only available in the mid-spec Magna and Sportz trim. Paint options have been trimmed down to four - Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey and Polar White. Notable features on the Sportz variant are turn indicators on outer mirrors, rear spoiler, chrome-finished interior trim, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, electrically folding outer mirrors, cooled glove box and tilt adjustment for the steering wheel.
The 1.2-litre petrol motor makes 83PS and 114Nm. In the dual-fuel version running on CNG, these drop to 66PS and 98Nm. The CNG version also gets a 60-litre CNG tank. Both versions come with a 5-speed manual.
Prices for the Hyundai Grand i10 start at Rs 5.81 lakh for petrol Magna variant. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, on the other hand, can be had with both petrol and diesel versions, with AMT options on both.
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block