Hyundai Grand i10 Nios to get new Corporate Edition
Hyundai India is expected to officially introduce a new Corporate Edition of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback. This variant will sit above the lower-mid Magna variant, and come with a few additional features.
Notable additions to the Nios Corporate Edition are expected to be 15-inch gunmetal-finish alloy wheels, power-folding outer mirrors with integrated turn indicators, special Corporate exterior badging,a 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone navigation, an air purifier and anti-bacterial seats.
This is in addition to features already available on the Magna variant like central locking and keyless entry, speed-sensing door locks, LED DRLs, gloss black/chrome radiator finish, steering mounted controls and driver's seat height adjustment. Safety features include ABS, two-airbags and the speed warning system.
The Grand i10 Nios Corporate Edition will be available in the same petrol-manual, petrol-AMT and diesel-manual powertrain options. The 1,197cc 4-cylinder petrol motor makes 83PS and 116Nm. The diesel motor is a 1,186cc 3-cylinder unit with 75PS and 194Nm. Both engines are available with a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT. the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios petrol manual and petrol AMT have a fuel efficiency figure of 20.7 and 20.5 kmpl. Their diesel counterparts return 26.2 kmpl and 28.4 kmpl respectively.
Prices for the Grand i10 Nios Magna variant start from Rs 5.07 lakh and go up to Rs 6.44 lakh, we expect the Corporate Edition to come at a Rs 20,000 to 25,000 premium.
Spy image source: Gaadiwaadi
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson exits the Indian market, will shut local sales and manufacturing operations
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices