Hyundai HyBuy initiative launched for Xcent in India, offers benefits and discounts
Hyundai India has launched a new online initiative for its popular offering, the Xcent. The HyBuy online programme is a month-long campaign from April 10th to May 10th, 2018. The campaign will be for limited 250 cars only, set with a pre-defined duration in real time and benefits are over and above the current market offer. Only booking is done online, while rest of the delivery process continues at the dealership end. Also, the benefits offered are over the discount of Rs 78,500.
The HyBUY initiative requires a customer to sign in on the website www.HyBUY.in. The customer can avail benefits by depositing a token amount and gain rewards on sharing this deal with his/her friends and family to participate in this program. HyBUY provides attractive offers and these benefits further increase when more people join the deal, states Hyundai India.
Hyundai HyBUY programme offers benefits over the existing discount of Rs 78,500
"We received an overwhelming response from customers with over 19 lakh HyBUY site visits with 6.25 lakh people reached out through HyBUY shares on Facebook. Following the success, we are extremely enthusiastic about launching the 3rd phase of HyBUY" commented, Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager & Group Head, Marketing, HMIL
This first phase of this programme was done with the Hyundai i20 followed by the second with the Hyundai Xcent. The first 99 customers who book the Xcent through this programme will get the Amazon Echo Dot. Further, the 150 customers will get underbody coating in addition to the Echo Dot, once the online bookings crosses 99. Lastly, one lucky winner will get underbody coating, exterior beautification and a chance to go to Disneyland, Hong Kong with their family.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty