Hyundai HyBuy initiative launched for Xcent in India, offers benefits and discounts
Hyundai India has launched a new online initiative for its popular offering, the Xcent. The HyBuy online programme is a month-long campaign from April 10th to May 10th, 2018. The campaign will be for limited 250 cars only, set with a pre-defined duration in real time and benefits are over and above the current market offer. Only booking is done online, while rest of the delivery process continues at the dealership end. Also, the benefits offered are over the discount of Rs 78,500.
The HyBUY initiative requires a customer to sign in on the website www.HyBUY.in. The customer can avail benefits by depositing a token amount and gain rewards on sharing this deal with his/her friends and family to participate in this program. HyBUY provides attractive offers and these benefits further increase when more people join the deal, states Hyundai India.
Hyundai HyBUY programme offers benefits over the existing discount of Rs 78,500
"We received an overwhelming response from customers with over 19 lakh HyBUY site visits with 6.25 lakh people reached out through HyBUY shares on Facebook. Following the success, we are extremely enthusiastic about launching the 3rd phase of HyBUY" commented, Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager & Group Head, Marketing, HMIL
This first phase of this programme was done with the Hyundai i20 followed by the second with the Hyundai Xcent. The first 99 customers who book the Xcent through this programme will get the Amazon Echo Dot. Further, the 150 customers will get underbody coating in addition to the Echo Dot, once the online bookings crosses 99. Lastly, one lucky winner will get underbody coating, exterior beautification and a chance to go to Disneyland, Hong Kong with their family.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship