Hyundai HyBuy initiative launched for Xcent in India, offers benefits and discounts
Hyundai India has launched a new online initiative for its popular offering, the Xcent. The HyBuy online programme is a month-long campaign from April 10th to May 10th, 2018. The campaign will be for limited 250 cars only, set with a pre-defined duration in real time and benefits are over and above the current market offer. Only booking is done online, while rest of the delivery process continues at the dealership end. Also, the benefits offered are over the discount of Rs 78,500.
The HyBUY initiative requires a customer to sign in on the website www.HyBUY.in. The customer can avail benefits by depositing a token amount and gain rewards on sharing this deal with his/her friends and family to participate in this program. HyBUY provides attractive offers and these benefits further increase when more people join the deal, states Hyundai India.
Hyundai HyBUY programme offers benefits over the existing discount of Rs 78,500
"We received an overwhelming response from customers with over 19 lakh HyBUY site visits with 6.25 lakh people reached out through HyBUY shares on Facebook. Following the success, we are extremely enthusiastic about launching the 3rd phase of HyBUY" commented, Puneet Anand, Sr. General Manager & Group Head, Marketing, HMIL
This first phase of this programme was done with the Hyundai i20 followed by the second with the Hyundai Xcent. The first 99 customers who book the Xcent through this programme will get the Amazon Echo Dot. Further, the 150 customers will get underbody coating in addition to the Echo Dot, once the online bookings crosses 99. Lastly, one lucky winner will get underbody coating, exterior beautification and a chance to go to Disneyland, Hong Kong with their family.
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India