Hyundai i20 Active design language revealed
After months and months of spotting test mules and more recently, the car being caught at a photo shoot, Hyundai India has officially revealed the design language for the new i20 Active. The Hyundai i20 Active is the hopped-up version of the Elite and follows the trend of hatchback-based SUV-style cars, first started by the Cross.
While there is not much to glean from the press release, we already know that the car follows Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language. There is a bit of the raised stance that we have seen in other cars which take after the crossover philosophy. Also, the i20 Active will get features like the skid plates and fresh set of alloys among other things.
We expect Hyundai to use the engine and transmission options from the Elite for the Active. In the press release, Hyundai says that the i20 Active will be launched in March and our source confirms the statement along with a fixed date, that is March 9. More details on the car and pricing will be available on said date.
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block