Hyundai i20 Active design language revealed
After months and months of spotting test mules and more recently, the car being caught at a photo shoot, Hyundai India has officially revealed the design language for the new i20 Active. The Hyundai i20 Active is the hopped-up version of the Elite and follows the trend of hatchback-based SUV-style cars, first started by the Cross.
While there is not much to glean from the press release, we already know that the car follows Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language. There is a bit of the raised stance that we have seen in other cars which take after the crossover philosophy. Also, the i20 Active will get features like the skid plates and fresh set of alloys among other things.
We expect Hyundai to use the engine and transmission options from the Elite for the Active. In the press release, Hyundai says that the i20 Active will be launched in March and our source confirms the statement along with a fixed date, that is March 9. More details on the car and pricing will be available on said date.
Starts Rs 7.08 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like