Hyundai i20 Active facelift launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been launched in India starting from Rs. 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The car gets only minor changes with the new blue and white dual-tone paint option being the most prominent addition.
Other changes to the exterior are a slightly tweaked grille, a silver bull-bar like strip on the front bumper, silver surrounds on the front and rear fog lamps and a matte black strip at the bottom of the boot lid.The interior gets the new greyscale-themed infotainment system from the facelifted i20 hatchback, blue coloured highlights on the side ac vents, seats and gear knob and a seat fabric also seen on the regular i20.
There are no mechanical changes to the facelifted i20 Active. Consequently, the petrol motor is the 1.2-litre four-cylinder that puts out 90PS and 114Nm while the diesel version gets the 1.4-litre four-cylinder unit good for 90PS and 214Nm.
This facelift comes at an opportune time for the i20 Active. It has been the best-selling cross-hatchback in the country but the Ford Freestyle has been recently launched at a competitive price. The Freestyle undercuts the i20 Active but Hyundai will be hoping these changes will counter that weakness.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire