Hyundai i20 Active facelift launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been launched in India starting from Rs. 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The car gets only minor changes with the new blue and white dual-tone paint option being the most prominent addition.
Other changes to the exterior are a slightly tweaked grille, a silver bull-bar like strip on the front bumper, silver surrounds on the front and rear fog lamps and a matte black strip at the bottom of the boot lid.The interior gets the new greyscale-themed infotainment system from the facelifted i20 hatchback, blue coloured highlights on the side ac vents, seats and gear knob and a seat fabric also seen on the regular i20.
There are no mechanical changes to the facelifted i20 Active. Consequently, the petrol motor is the 1.2-litre four-cylinder that puts out 90PS and 114Nm while the diesel version gets the 1.4-litre four-cylinder unit good for 90PS and 214Nm.
This facelift comes at an opportune time for the i20 Active. It has been the best-selling cross-hatchback in the country but the Ford Freestyle has been recently launched at a competitive price. The Freestyle undercuts the i20 Active but Hyundai will be hoping these changes will counter that weakness.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.09 Lakhs
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review