Hyundai i20 Active facelift launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been launched in India starting from Rs. 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The car gets only minor changes with the new blue and white dual-tone paint option being the most prominent addition.
Other changes to the exterior are a slightly tweaked grille, a silver bull-bar like strip on the front bumper, silver surrounds on the front and rear fog lamps and a matte black strip at the bottom of the boot lid.The interior gets the new greyscale-themed infotainment system from the facelifted i20 hatchback, blue coloured highlights on the side ac vents, seats and gear knob and a seat fabric also seen on the regular i20.
There are no mechanical changes to the facelifted i20 Active. Consequently, the petrol motor is the 1.2-litre four-cylinder that puts out 90PS and 114Nm while the diesel version gets the 1.4-litre four-cylinder unit good for 90PS and 214Nm.
This facelift comes at an opportune time for the i20 Active. It has been the best-selling cross-hatchback in the country but the Ford Freestyle has been recently launched at a competitive price. The Freestyle undercuts the i20 Active but Hyundai will be hoping these changes will counter that weakness.
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!