Hyundai i20 Active facelift launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been launched in India starting from Rs. 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The car gets only minor changes with the new blue and white dual-tone paint option being the most prominent addition.
Other changes to the exterior are a slightly tweaked grille, a silver bull-bar like strip on the front bumper, silver surrounds on the front and rear fog lamps and a matte black strip at the bottom of the boot lid.The interior gets the new greyscale-themed infotainment system from the facelifted i20 hatchback, blue coloured highlights on the side ac vents, seats and gear knob and a seat fabric also seen on the regular i20.
There are no mechanical changes to the facelifted i20 Active. Consequently, the petrol motor is the 1.2-litre four-cylinder that puts out 90PS and 114Nm while the diesel version gets the 1.4-litre four-cylinder unit good for 90PS and 214Nm.
This facelift comes at an opportune time for the i20 Active. It has been the best-selling cross-hatchback in the country but the Ford Freestyle has been recently launched at a competitive price. The Freestyle undercuts the i20 Active but Hyundai will be hoping these changes will counter that weakness.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.09 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show