Hyundai India revise features list for the Xcent and Eon
Looks like Hyundai are already preparing for a way to combat new competition in the sub-4 metre sedan space. The equipment list in the Hyundai Xcent has been revised - the most important of these changes is that ABS, which was earlier only offered in the top three trims (S(O), SX and SX(O)) is now standard across all trims - including the Base and S.
The S(O) trim now gets the reverse parking camera that's linked to the ECM display in the rear view mirror along with dual airbags. The SX trim is reported to be discontinued. No changes have been made to the top-end SX(O) trim.
The Hyundai Eon gets a few revisions on the outside - the D-Lite+ trim now misses out on the body-coloured bumpers which are now black. The chrome grille too has been replaced with a body-coloured unit. Also, the central locking feature has been removed from the higher-end Era+ trim.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300