Hyundai India announces 'Door-step Advantage' programme
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) introduced a service programme called the 'Door-step Advantage'. The service programme covers periodic service, minor repairs, dry wash and car interior and exterior cleaning at the location of the customer's convenience i.e home or office. Hyundai has deployed a fleet of over 500 two-wheelers at more than 475 locations pan India to provide the service. The service can be booked and paid for online.
Speaking about the success of this innovative initiative, S. Punnaivanam, VP - National Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a caring brand and as a lifetime partner and beyond, Hyundai has always emphasised on best service support for its customers. The Door-Step Advantage makes the entire service experience fast, seamless and hassle-free, strengthening customer trust."
A similar programme was announced by Toyota earlier this week. By offering services on-call, budget car manufacturers are offering an experience to their customers which was exclusive to premium car manufacturers until some years ago.
'Door-step Advantage' aside, Hyundai, in the past has offered free PUC and a dry wash campaign. Hyundai claimed that the 'dry wash' saved 120 litres of water per car and the company then donated the amount of water saved to drought-affected areas.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani