Hyundai India deploys special task force to help cyclone Fani affected customers
Hyundai Motors India, on Saturday, announced an emergency road assistance for its customers whose cars have been affected by the cyclone Fani in the state of Odisha and West Bengal. The program is called the 'Hyundai Relief Task Force'.
Under the 'Hyundai Relief Task Force' programme, 26 flatbed trucks and 21 towing vans have been deployed. Also, over 40 technicians have been asked to work round the clock and 15 Emergency RSA (roadside assistance) vehicles have been kept on high alert in both the states. The company is offering a 50 per cent discount on depreciation of insurance claims. The discounts have been extended on repairs, spare parts and lubricants as well for the affected Hyundai vehicles.
To avail the services, the customers can contact the company on Hyundai's toll-free number (0124- 4343937). The windstorm of cyclone Fani gusted up to 170kmph and claimed 12 lives in the state of Odisha last week.
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Suzuki shows the Waku SPO, Hanare and Hustler Concepts
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 200PS Kawasaki Z H2 first look
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: India-bound 2020 Honda Jazz unveiled
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019 : Nissan Ariya Concept previews brand's future EV SUVs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Live updates - launches, news, announcements