Hyundai India deploys special task force to help cyclone Fani affected customers
Hyundai Motors India, on Saturday, announced an emergency road assistance for its customers whose cars have been affected by the cyclone Fani in the state of Odisha and West Bengal. The program is called the 'Hyundai Relief Task Force'.
Under the 'Hyundai Relief Task Force' programme, 26 flatbed trucks and 21 towing vans have been deployed. Also, over 40 technicians have been asked to work round the clock and 15 Emergency RSA (roadside assistance) vehicles have been kept on high alert in both the states. The company is offering a 50 per cent discount on depreciation of insurance claims. The discounts have been extended on repairs, spare parts and lubricants as well for the affected Hyundai vehicles.
To avail the services, the customers can contact the company on Hyundai's toll-free number (0124- 4343937). The windstorm of cyclone Fani gusted up to 170kmph and claimed 12 lives in the state of Odisha last week.
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
- NewsShell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru
- NewsMaruti Suzuki opens over 200 service station across India in 2018-19
- NewsRenault Triber to be positioned between Kwid and the Duster in India
- NewsLand Rover reveals all-new 2020 Discovery Sport
- NewsIndia could get vehicle registration portability